Sunday, June 24, 2012

Trucking along

I know it has been a few weeks since I have written, but not much has been going on.  My biggest struggle is to just make it through the day.  I finally had to give in to my need for naps!  Severe exhaustion is my biggest pregnancy symptom.  I did realize one day that this is the first first trimester that I have been home with the kids verses working mainly behind a desk so I am going to blame it on that!

I just spent the last week with my family up in Ohio and it was great to see everyone and to finally hear family members that were supportive of the decision I have made to become a surrogate.  Unfortunately my immediate family's lack of support has been the biggest disappointment in this whole process.  I can only hope that one day they will come around and see the good that I am doing for someone else.

I have the ultrasound this week (on Friday) so I am looking forward to seeing how many are there...and crossing my fingers it is just one!

31 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment